Savor the earthy flavors of mushrooms in our Herbal Mushroom Focaccia! Made with a blend of olive oil, rosemary, and Natural Nordic mushroom powder, this focaccia is a savory delight. Enjoy the aroma of freshly baked bread infused with Nordic herbs!
Herbal mushroom focaccia
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Condiments and bread
Recipe: Saara Takahashi
Photo: Saara Takahashi
- Dissolve the yeast in warm water.
- Mix the mushroom and nettle powder with half of the flour and add to the water. Let stand for an hour.
- Add the oil, salt and rest of the flour to the dough. Knead the dough well.
- Press the dough on a table with oily hands and spread some oil on as well. Let it rest for 30-60 min.
- Carefully roll the dough into a sheet approx. 2 cm thick and lift it into a large oily pan or mold. Let the bread rise to double and grease with oil while rising.
- Press some dents with your fingers and sprinkle salt and nettle powder on top.
- Bake in a 200°C oven for about 20 to 30 min.
You can also use gluten-free flour or other flour, but then the bread might become harder and lose its sponginess.