Warm up with our comforting Horn of Plenty Yogurt Cream Soup! Made with a creamy yogurt base and infused with Natural Nordic horn of plenty powder, this soup is a hearty and flavorful option for chilly days. Enjoy a bowl of Nordic comfort today!
Horn of plenty yogurt cream soup
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Breakfast and light lunch
Recipe: Sachiko Stenroos & Team
Photo: Sachiko Stenroos
- 1 tbsp Natural Nordic horn of plenty powder
- 50g mushrooms (canned and sliced)
- 100g shimeji mushroom
- 6 tbsp flour
- 1 sliced onion
- 4.5 dl milk
- 100g enoki mushroom
- 1 vegetable soup cube
- 150g yogurt
- 50g butter
- Slice the onions and mushrooms into small pieces.
- Fry the onion until it is buttered in a soup pot.
- Add the chopped soup cube, mushrooms and flour.
- Put the milk little by little and mix well (like making a white sauce).
- Add Natural Nordic horn of plenty powder and, when the soup is thickened, add yogurt.
- Serve in bowls and sprinkle a pinch of Natural Nordic horn of plenty powder on the top.