Indulge your sweet tooth with our Lingonberry Fudge! Made with a blend of sugar, milk, and Natural Nordic Lingonberry powder, this fudge is a delightful treat for any occasion. Savor the sweet and tangy flavors of Nordic lingonberries in every bite!
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Recipe: Jouni Törmänen
Photo: Samuli Vienola
- Combine sugar and milk in a saucepan and heat over medium heat until sugar melts.
- Mix in condensed milk, salt, and butter. Continue heating, stirring until butter melts and mixture is smooth.
- Simmer on low for an hour, stirring occasionally, until caramelized and the temperature reaches 114°C.
- Add the cream and boil for 3 more minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and cool slightly. Add the lingonberry powder (18g), and using an electric mixer, beat the fudge until it starts to thicken.
- Grease a 20x20cm pan and dust the bottom with 2g lingonberry powder. Pour in the warm fudge, spreading out evenly with a spatula.
- Once cooled, slice into 2cm x 2cm cubes.