End your meal on a sweet note with our Pannacotta with Berry Topping! Made with cream and a hint of Natural Nordic berry powder, this creamy dessert is topped with a flavorful berry compote for a burst of fruity goodness. Enjoy a taste of indulgence with this elegant dessert!
Pannacotta with berry topping
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Recipe: Natural Nordic
Photo: Natural Nordic
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water until soft.
- Place the cream and sugar into a pan and bring to boil while stirring.
- Squeeze the water out of the gelatine leaves, add to the pan and take off the heat. Stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Divide the mixture into suitable glasses and leave to cool for a few hours or overnight.
- For the topping, mix berry powder with water. (You can use agar agar if time is limited for letting it set.) Pour berry powder topping on pannacotta glasses and put them into the refrigerator.
- Let the topping completely set before serving.