Treat yourself to our Mini Donuts with Blackcurrant! Made with mashed banana, oat milk, and Natural Nordic blackcurrant powder, these vegan and gluten-free donuts are a guilt-free indulgence. Enjoy the sweet and tangy flavors of Nordic blackcurrants in every bite!
Mini donuts with blackcurrant
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Recipe: Natural Nordic
Photo: Gemma Reisner
Crockery: Natural Nordic
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Grease a doughnut baking tray with melted butter or oil. You can also use baking spray.
- Mash the banana and place it in a bowl.
- Add oat milk and plant-based butter to the mashed banana.
- In another large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the banana mix.
- Quickly stir everything together until smooth. Do not knead.
- Spoon the dough into doughnut molds. Fill only halfway.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for about 5-7 minutes. Make sure not to overcook the donuts.
- Let the donuts stand in the molds for a while before removing and placing them on a rack to cool.
- Decorate with Natural Nordic blackcurrant powder.