Experience the joy of outdoor cooking with our Wild Herb Campfire Bread on a Stick! Made with wholewheat flour, olive oil, and Natural Nordic Wild Power and nettle powder, this bread is perfect for roasting over an open flame. Enjoy the rustic flavors of Nordic herbs in every bite!
Wild herb campfire bread on a stick
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Condiments and bread
Recipe: Natural Nordic
Photo: IG @paivi_li
- Mix salt and oil into warm water.
- Mix the dry yeast with the flour and Natural Nordic Wild Power or nettle powder, and add the flour to the liquid.
- Knead into a firm dough. Leave the dough to rise under a baking cloth in a draft-free place for about half an hour.
- Turn the dough onto a floured baking surface, knead the dough, and shape it into about eight round pieces of dough.
- Roll the pieces into long strips (about 15-20 cm) and wrap them around a stick.
- Cook the bread on the embers of a campfire, be careful not to burn it. Rotate the stick during cooking so that the bread cooks evenly. The cooking time is about 10 minutes.
- Serve as such or e.g. with a soup.